PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT
When you are making a donation, purchasing a product, expressing an interest in our services, or subscribing to our online newsletter, we ask you for personal contact information such as your name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. We may use this contact information to provide you with a receipt, to contact you to clarify or obtain information about a donation you made, or to send you additional information about Hearts & Crafts Counseling®.
If you make a donation, we may contact you from time to time to offer you an opportunity to make another gift.
PERSONAL BILLING INFORMATION
When you make a donation or purchase a product, you may do so by sending a check to or using PayPal on our website. Your billing information is not shared with any other organizations, and your credit card number is not retained once your transaction has been authorized and processed.
HOW TO VIEW OR CHANGE YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to modify the frequency of future communications from the Hearts & Crafts Counseling, please write to us at our headquarters address below.
Hearts & Crafts Grief Counseling
330 B Broadway
Hillsdale, NJ 07642
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS AND OUR SECURE SERVERS
All ﬁnancial transactions on our website, speciﬁcally online donations and online purchases, are managed through PayPal. All transactions take place on secure servers. Moreover, once your transaction has been completed, your credit card number is not retained.
By viewing and/or using this website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions explained below.
- This website with its home page in the domain “heartsandcraftscounseling.org” is a complimentary information service offered by Hearts & Crafts Counseling (“H&C”) with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. H&C reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Service Marks, Copyright, and Hyperlinks sections of this Site Notice.
- You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. H&C makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or ﬁtness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless H&C and its ofﬁcers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will H&C or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- H&C may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of H&C. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by H&C of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by H&C, which is headquartered in the State of New Jersey, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States Territories and other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New Jersey, by accessing this website both you and H&C agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to conﬂicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this website. You and H&C also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey in and for the County of Bergen, the United States District Court for New Jersey, with respect to such matters. H&C makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- All uses of Hearts & Crafts Counseling service marks, both registered and common law, must be approved in writing by Hearts & Crafts Counseling. Inquiries may be directed to Ltredici@HeartsandCraftsCounseling.org
- The marks Hearts & Crafts Grief Counseling™
Camp Grief Busters™
Grief is Not a Monster to Hide From™
Mo’ the Grief Monster™
Party Hearty™ Heartstrings™
are registered service marks of the Hearts & Crafts Counseling.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Hearts & Crafts Counseling and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent, except that you may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and you may make one permanent printout of each page of the website (unmodiﬁed in form, with a copy of this Site Notice attached) to be used by you for personal and non-commercial uses that do not harm the reputation of Hearts & Crafts Counseling.
You may provide a hypertext link to this Web site on another website, provided that:
(a) the link must be an active, text-only link (you may NOT use our logo without prior written approval) clearly marked “Hearts & Crafts Counseling® “;
(b) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to disparage the Hearts & Crafts Counseling or its services, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Hearts & Crafts Counseling’s name and service marks, or to create the false appearance that an entity other than Hearts & Crafts Counseling is associated with or sponsored by Hearts & Crafts Counseling;
(c) the link may not be associated with the sale of any products or services, or the promotion of any lottery, rafﬂe, sweepstakes or other games of chance beneﬁting Hearts & Crafts Counseling; and
(d) the link will not appear on pages including content which Hearts & Crafts Counseling ﬁnds in its sole discretion to be objectionable or which includes obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually-oriented content or materials; and
(e) the Hearts & Crafts Counseling reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this Site Notice. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
All other hypertext links to this website must be approved in writing by the Hearts & Crafts Counseling. Inquiries may be directed to Ltredici@HeartsandCraftsCounseling.org
Use of a hyperlink does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship or afﬁliation of or with your website by Hearts & Crafts Counseling. This permission to hyperlink is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title of non-infringement.
Hearts & Crafts Counseling reserves the right to take action against any use of its service marks or any links to its website that do not conform to the conditions herein, or that infringe any intellectual property or other rights of the Hearts & Crafts Counseling.
Hearts & Crafts Counseling
330 B Broadway
Hillsdale, NJ 07642